Brand + Identity Design
Services: logo design, brand collateral (illustrations that complement your brand), packaging design, infographics, price sheets / catalogs.
THE DESIGN PROCESS:
1. Deposit + Contract: Yep. Let’s take care of business right off the bat so we can move onto the good stuff. A 50% deposit + signed contract are required to book your spot and begin the design process.
2. Inspiration / First Look: I will send you a design questionnaire and ask that you send me inspirational images via Pinterest. This is an incredibly important part of the design process, as it sets the tone for the whole project. You will receive a “first look” at your design concept. This will include a mood board (a mix of images you provided as inspiration, along with some of my initial ideas).
3. Feedback / Revisions: After receiving your mood board, you will need to provide feedback. This is your opportunity to share what’s working and what isn’t (what you love and what you could do without.) Once I receive feedback, I’ll get to work on your First Proof. There will be two rounds of revisions for you to provide feedback and for me to make changes to the design. This gives ample opportunity to ensure the design looks amazing!
4. Finalize the Design: Once you’ve received your Second Proof, you’ll need to give me a thumbs up, or let me know if you need any additional changes. (additional edits will be billed at an hourly rate, as stated in your contract). If you’re ready to give the thumbs up, this is the time to proofread.
5. Design Delivery + Celebration! After the final “ok!”, I will prep all of your design files. The delivery method will depend on what has previously been decided and stated in the contract [either sending lovely paper goods to your doorstep, or sending you print-ready digital files]. Whether you’re receiving beautiful wedding invitations or a custom branding package, it’s time to celebrate the design process! Take a minute to sit back and enjoy the design that was created uniquely for you.